Information You Need
Looking to have your investment property managed by a professional management company? BBA Management, Inc. offers a wide variety of services and competitive rates. We are a boutique business who can offer the upmost and professional services possible.
BBA Management, Inc. manages anything from multi & single family homes, to individual condominium units and full condominium buildings.
Services include but not limited to:
- 24-hour maintenance personnel
- 24-hour answering service
- Marketing & leasing of property and preparing state mandated paperwork
- Verification of all potential tenants, including landlord reference checks, credit history checks and employment verification
- Collection of rent, late rent and all legal procedures necessary to collect late rent
- Depositing of rent into Owner’s account
- Email or U.S. Mail monthly statements to Owner & year end summary statements for tax purposes
- Annual cleaning of property (at Owner’s expense)
- Annual inspection of property to evaluate rental price
- Annual inspection of all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Annual inspection of property to evaluate necessary capital improvements to increase and add value to property.
- At Owner’s request, annual lock changing and distribution of new keys to tenants (Owner expense for changing locks and copying of keys)
- All maintenance phone correspondence with vendors and tenants is included in the monthly management service charge
- Handling of all tenant-landlord correspondence
Helpful Q&A for Owners:
Will I be emailed once rental income is deposited into my account?
Buildium will send a confirmation email once the payment is sent. After sent, it usually takes 3-4 business days to fully process and deposit into your account.
How can I view the details of repair items from within my account?
Click on the amount of the repair to view the details or work performed. For example, if there lists a repair for a broken toilet for $150.00, click on the “$150.00″. A new screen will load with the details of the work performed.
Can I view any specific details pertaining to my property?
Yes. Some documents/pictures may be added to your property’s account page. For instance, your authorized management agreement, recent inspection notes, or pictures of the home will be added. BBA will also note the last time our staff has inspected the home, and any relevant details.